We are Recruiting for a Registered Manager for an independent 32 bed Residential Care home in East Lancashire.
The Registered Manager will be required to manage and grow an effective and efficient home, through a team of suitable qualified and supported staff, ensuring outstanding levels of care to our residents whilst maintaining the homes profitability.
This is the perfect opportunity for a successful Registered Manager to really make their mark as you will have the autonomy of running your own independent home, with established and exceptional back up support in all areas of the operation
The role has become available due to the to internal promotion of the current RM, who will continue to provide support whilst working on other projects.
As the Registered Manager you will receive:
Salary: up to £30k plus significant bonus and benefits
Holiday entitlement: 4 weeks + bank hols
Progression opportunities will be available for the right person.
The core working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm however this will require a degree of flexibility to ensure the needs of the home are met.
Key responsibilities of the Registered Manager:
- To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living at the home
- To manage all employees incl of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults
- To ensure consistent application of companies policies, procedures and approved practice and to promote the aims of the home
- To review and update policies and procedures in line with current legislation
- To participate in and contribute to the strategic management of the home
- To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met
- To meet and exceed all financial/growth and quality targets
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- 3 years’ experience as a Registered Manager within a Residential Setting
- RMA or Level 5 Leadership and Management (or above)
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent working knowledge of legislation and quality standards
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so online or contact Orla on 0151 305 0770